We come to you for LPGas service and maintenance.
Having your LPGas run smoothly in no time with Perth Mobile Mechanics
Regular maintenance ensures your vehicle is running smoothly and efficiently and this saves you money. Have your vehicle LPG system serviced and tuned by Perth Autogas.
When was your LPG tank last tested? All LPG tanks must be tested every 10 years and is designed to establish that the tank is not a risk.
LPG stands for Liquefied Petroleum Gas – a mixture of light hydrocarbons that are gases at normal temperatures and pressures but liquefy at moderate pressures or reduced temperatures. LPG used as automotive fuel is referred to as LPG Autogas.
Venturi System This system works well on the vast majority of cars manufactured prior to 2004.
Gas Vapour Injection It uses the same technology to feed the engine with fuel (gas) as a fuel injected car would normally use, e.g. computer control and injectors.
Mobile Autogas Services Perth
- Routine Autogas Servicing
- Autogas Fault Finding
- Un-expected Emergencies
- 10 year tank testing Performance.
Modern LPG Autogas engine technology provides performance and fuel economy comparable with contemporary petrol-powered engines.
- On Autogas, torque is available at lower engine revs, which aids drivability – particularly in stop/start city driving. In some cases total torque is actually increased.
- The power output of engines with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) is, when converted to run on Autogas, usually only slightly lower than on petrol. Where possible, the Autogas system is interfaced with the original EFI computer. While top speed may be marginally reduced and acceleration times cut by fractions of a second, most drivers would be unlikely to detect the difference.
- The fuel economy of Autogas-powered vehicles depends on a range of factors but on average, late model vehicles running on Autogas use approximately 30 percent more fuel than petrol-powered equivalents. However, some high consumption petrol vehicles may in fact use only 20 percent more autogas. Remember, however, that this is more than offset by the much lower cost of Autogas, which is typically half the price or less of unleaded petrol. The introduction of improved performance Autogas injection systems will see this 30 percent figure reduced even further.
- Most vehicles will run effectively on Autogas but you must ensure that the equipment installed is suitable for your vehicle. New vehicles that are fitted with Autogas systems adhere to strict guidelines and any conversions should only be performed by a licensed installer.
- You can enjoy the performance and low running costs of an Autogas engine system secure in the knowledge that Australian standards governing the safety of such systems is the most stringent in the world